…And He Can Cook!: Brought to you by a Nerd/Chef who Married a Hot Girl
Genre: Cookbooks, Food & Wine
FREE for a limited time
Highest Rank – Top 10 in Special Occasions Cookbooks on Amazon!
How to hone your most valuable dating skill. A cookbook and how-to manual for guys who want great food and great relationships.
So, there’s this hot girl that you really want to date, and you need to find away to distinguish yourself from the other guys. Or you already have someone, but think you could add some extra spice to your two-some.
You could exercise and get all buff, but weights are so heavy. You could try the whole “I’m not paying attention to you so give me your number” routine.
The truth is, that only works if you’re naturally a tool and the girl has low self-esteem. You want a quality girl. A quality girl wants her man to have…
wait for it…qualities.
Here’s one that’s quick, fun, increases your sex appeal and tastes delicious.
LEARN TO COOK.
Simple fact. Girls dig guys who can cook. Ask any girl if she had the choice between two identical guys, and one knew how to cook, which one she would choose. I’ll give you a minute to do the math on that one.
I can give you the tools you need to become “that guy”. The guy women envy their girlfriends for having. The guy who knows exactly what to do to satisfy his woman’s appetites…for food, that is. The guy who has it all: humor, skill, intelligence…And He Can Cook!
This isn’t your typical cookbook. Everything is broken down for you into plain English. No more chef talk, and no more hard to find ingredients. You’ll be able to make restaurant quality food for your date without all the hassle of really knowing what the hell you’re doing. Plus I have some dating advice from me, a few things I picked up along the dating road, and some good advice from some of the most popular romance novelists in the biz. Who could possibly give better advice about women?
I know, right?!
So, what are you waiting for? Learn to cook real food instead of trying to seduce women with your pizza microwaving skills.
Check out the recipes:
- Fig and Red Currant Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Potabello Mushrooms and Cous Cous
- Pan Roasted Chicken with Curry Cream Sauce
- Pasta De Paella
- Grilled Pork Carnitas
- Chimi Churri Steaks
- Tequila and Lime Shrimp Fajitas
- Spice Crusted Chilean Sea Bass with Cilantro and Chili Aioli
- Spicy Tuna with Wasabi Aioli
- Thai Shrimp Noodle Bowl
- Pan Seared Sea Scallop Salad
- Pan Roasted Chicken with Sake and Sun Dried Cherry Sauce
- Wasabi and Plum Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Jerked Pork Tenderloin with Blackberry Chipotle Glaze
- Spice Crusted Orange Roughy with Mango Salsa
- Grilled Coconut Lime Shrimp with Apricot Habanero Glaze
- Raspberry Tamarind Glazed Chicken
- Drunken Lamb with Grilled Pineapple
- Grilled Steaks with Gorgonzola and Roasted Garlic Butter
- Chicken Marsala
- Shrimp and Pasta with Fresh Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Garlic and Rosemary Crusted Pork Tenderloin