You’ve written a book, so now what?
You may be asking yourself:
- Should I hire an editor?
- What kind of editor do I need?
- How much will professional editing cost?
- Where can I find an editor?
- What will an editor expect from me?
- What can I expect from an editor?
Don’t Fear the Reaper: Why Every Author Needs an Editor answers these questions and more, while also offering:
- Advice on self-editing
- How to best prepare your book for an editor
- How to make an editor not like you so much
- Why patience is key in writing and publishing
Bonus chapters include the inspiring “Unveiling Validation’s Hiding Place: How to Defeat Every Writer’s Nightmare,” with guest appearances (quotes) by the likes of John Steinbeck, Stephen King, and Anne Lamott, and the resourceful “20 Must-Read Books on Writing and Publishing.”
Get your free review copy by clicking the download link to the left.
For Fans Of
- Strunk & White
- Stephen King
- Anne Lammott
- John Steinbeck
- Good Writing
About the Author
Blake Atwood is an author, editor, and ghostwriter with EditFor.me.
He’s written “The Gospel According to Breaking Bad” (2013) and “Don’t Fear the Reaper: Why Every Author Needs an Editor” (2014). He’s co-written two books with pastors, and has ghostwritten one book (but he can’t tell you much more about that).